Friday, July 23, 2010

call me back when i'm honest. [200]

aaron gillespie is another musician who inspires me. he was in underoath for a very long time and then started the almost. i love both bands. he also does a worship side project. either way, the lyrics he writes, whether it be with someone else or alone, often speak to me. especially lyrics from underoath albums. the newest the almost has a couple songs that seem like he was inside my heart, going through life with me. it's encouraging to know that you're not alone.
oh yeah, hey you, you're not alone. you're never alone. there's someone who loves you very much. with His whole being, His name is Jesus. He died for you because His love is so great. and His love is so great that He rose again. He's alive to love you. and He will love you no matter what you do. His love is that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment